The key steps in the MedInSynC® process are as follows:
- Inspiration: sharing concepts, case studies and examples. These inspirations serve to gain a collective understanding around the challenge topic and to inspire new solutions.
- Concept Engineering: This is an idea phase, how we would solve the problem by collaborating with our external network.
- Solution Mapping and Idea Selection: together we collaboratively define, evaluate and rank short listed ideas, we rate them against factors that we believe will best generate commercial success.
- Winning Ideas Evaluation: Final solutions are selected. These decisions are based on a mix of distributors' evaluations, contributors' feedback and implementation feasibility analysis through Med3®, the Mediolanum Asset Management proprietary investment process.
- Development and Optimisation: is the phase where the feasibility analysis is completed and the proposal is submitted to the Project Committee.